A small company is seeking a virtual office assistant to work on clerical tasks. The virtual office assistant will be required to complete tasks from the responsibilities list below:
1. Data entry: Candidates must be able to enter business card information into a spreadsheet or database. Candidates must be able to capture (copy) data from MS Word documents or PDFs, and paste in Excel. Attention to detail is a must!!
2. Candidates will be required to upload documents to Google documents and to catalogue such uploads in a list.
3. Candidates must be able to keep track of our calendar events, email correspondence with clients, and some simple book keeping.
4. Candidates must meticulously log work hours, tasks performed, emails sent, etc.
1. Successful candidates will be computer savvy and have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
2. Successful candidates must possess an excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
3. As mentioned above, attention to detail is a must!
4. Previous experience as a virtual assistant is an asset.
5. Candidates must be available during regular working hours and have access to email.
Expectation is for 5 hours per week. Blocks of time will be purchased from the assistant in advance, and as the work is completed, the assistant will docket and deduct their time from the balance of outstanding hours.
64 freelancers are bidding on average $82 for this job
I am experienced in the filed of Virtual Assistant's work profile. Will provide more information on the kind of work that I do but will not be able to provide any information on the employer due to the NDA.
I am new to this site and have not worked as a Virtual Assitant. However, I have over 10 year's experience in an Executive Assistant/Administrative roles. Please consider me for this project.