I'm looking for a talented native English speaking assistant who is happy working remotely. I run an internet marketing business and find myself run off my feet. I need some help with:
- Diary management, confirming meetings ahead of time, travel planning, hotel booking, mileage records.
- Research, writing up job descriptions, looking at the competition, researching our pricing.
- Typing, writing up our company systems manual, writing up dictated notes, emails, documents.
- Purchase research (and possible ordering), for office supplies, gifts (corporate or personal).
Plus other ad-hoc office admin related tasks. There may be the occasional personal task (researching a holiday, booking a car into a garage, that sort of thing), but the split will be 80/20 for work/personal items.
- Organised and good at time keeping.
- Excellent phone manner (when speaking to our clients).
- Available via e-mail, phone and Skype within UK working hours.
- Understanding of social media, SEO and internet marketing practices a bonus (to help with research).
- Solid grounding in IT another bonus.
I look forward to hearing from you.