Web research and data entry
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $116 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am currently seeking an expert Data Entry Specialist that can collect information from a variety of sources and accurately and quickly integrate it into our content management systems. This project will consist of 2 parts:
1) Researching and filling a new niche job board with relevant job postings (around 150 targeted posts needed). You will receive a partial list of the website where you can select the job postings from.
2) Researching and filling our wordpress event calendar with events relevant to our niche (about 150 events posts needed). You will receive a list of the website where you can select the events from.
Basically the work entails researching and submitting recent job postings (150) to our job board and upcoming local events (100) into our wordpress calendar, copying the URL generated, and pasting into a spreadsheet.
For the events, you will also be asked to do some light editing of the postings as to not plagiarize the original source.
In order to complete this project successfully you must have:
- Excellent research and data entry skills
- Be responsive to communication/enquiries and easily reachable during business hours.
- Willingness to take some creative initiative during the process
- Proficiency with office tools (word processing, spreadsheets, email)
- Familiarity with the wordpress platform, and the events calendar pro plugin
- Famililarity with the JobThread platform for publishers
Please specify how long it will take you to complete the project (250 postings) in your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online