I need someone who is capable of coding in SAS 9.3 to help me code a model for a research paper I am working on. I will also need help compiling the data from its various sources. No writing involved just coding the model and assisting data cleaning and compiling. The particular models will be Fixed Effects, Generalized Method of Moments (GMM), first-difference GMM and system GMM models for testing the hypothesis and the last two variations of GMM are for addressing endogeneity. The data will be panel data that is in two forms:1) country level time series and 2) individual level time series. This needs to start ASAP and will require good line of communication between us.
- Compile and organize data that will be provided to you in excel format or csv format whichever you prefer.
- Data will be Panel Data with various forms from country level to individual level
- Code Fixed Effects model for SAS 9.3
- Code GMM model for SAS 9.3
- Code First-Differences and Systems GMM model for SAS 9.3
- Provide me regression output organized and polished for paper
- Provide graphs if requested (3-5 potentially)
- Will consider other software like STATA or SPSS if can coder prefers these packages and can achieve what I need with them.
- You will find examples of the models in the attached paper. Except my paper will replace FDI with [url removed, login to view] lending data at country level (aggregate and individual borrower)
Please ask any questions you may have.