VIEW: Business Analyst/Marketer needed (experienced professionals only!)
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
A newly established international company with headquarter in London (UK) is looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Marketer, who will be responsible for secondary data research trough the world best search engimes as for example Nexis Lexis and has to have proven experience in business plan writings to work and help to enhance the company’s activities and partnerships in the field of private equity, new energies and company partnerships. Also it would required to be a expert on start-ups. We want you for a ongoing working relationship and the same should be with you.
- Candidate must have access to worldwide database such as Nexis etc.
- must have worked with those.
- Candidate should have an excellent command of written and spoken English. Other European languages are welcomed
- Candidate has to be expert in writing Business Plans, Business Plan Software as for example Business Plan Pro 11.0, and be able to understand and predict worldwide Markets trends
- Ability to analyze a given market, screen it for the company leaders and trends, put together a strategy and report trough Exec. Summary and other tools to CEO.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet research, online marketing and any other tools valuable to the success of the business.
- around 10 hours a week, work form home PC-work station with high speed internet connection.
Experience/ Qualification required:
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of working experience in this field with Business to Business relationship.
- Candidate with a Bachelor Degree a recommended for this position.
- Proven track record
- Fast Internet connection
- Worldwide Databases as for example Nexis Lexis
- Special Programs as for example Business Planer Pro 11.0
- Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- IM account (Skype –imperative)
Candidate duties will include:
1. Writing business plans of or partnerships with competitors
2. Ability to analyse a given market, screen it for the company leaders and trends, put together a strategy and report to CEO.
3. Finding effect and relevant marketing strategies to boost the company’s transactions
3. Negotiating with the company’s potential partners
Interested candidates are to forward their application to the buyer through their respective PM. If you want your application to be considered, please follow the detailed requirements [url removed, login to view] payment will be by hour, and the time will calculated by minutes you need. You will be working on an ongoing base at our company. IMPORTANT: As competition is taff, please make your MOST COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!! (also welcome offers from specialized companies in that field)
A. A copy of your Resume (Please do note that your Resume should be up to date and must include the country of residence, your hour rate and any other important information relevant to this appointment)
B. A track record of your work experience (Please do include your references)
C. A cover note explaining your motivations.
D. IMPORTANT: As competition is taff, please make your MOST COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online