This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16 CAD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 CAD / hour
One year ago, I started my consulting business with a focus on process management and improvement. This is going to be a role to support my capacity expansion as the owner driving the business, as well as a role to facilitate the growth of the business. There are many more projects can be added to the list, but I'd like to start from here
So based on your experience and expectation, I'd love to negotiate/plan out our work together to create a win-win partnership.
* I’m looking for someone, who:
is a creative and resourceful learner,
acts proactively in a supporting role,
is forward thinking when assisting business development,
is punctuate, detail oriented,
appreciates consistent process,
feels comfortable working remotely and independently,
locates Metro Vancouver a plus (other locations will be considered based on skill sets and experiences).
*Experience & Skills:
1. Native English speaker with strong speaking/writing and communication skills
- can proof read/edit/format text
- writes sensible emails
- asks helpful questions
- verbalizes needs for clarity/assistance
- is open to discussion
2. Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, ppt)
3. Previous experience with different industries, or as an executive assistant, an asset but not mandatory
4. Organized with strong time management skills
*Work schedule and Payment:
1. On-call basis, with minimum [url removed, login to view] to brief/meet each week initially
2. Would prefer to start with a trial for 2-4weeks with 3-8hour per week to evaluate proper work load and work relationship, and refine responsibilities.
3. Please quote hourly rate. Once trial completes with due satisfaction, fixed schedule and pay can be negotiated.
*Available training to the position:
1. Basic Quickbooks entries for book keeping will be taught if not already known.
2. Market research plan/strategy will be discussed and developed together, guidelines/directions will be provided during the research.
Business Development Assistance
1. Marketing research including making calls, generating reports
2. Network mining (research key players, approach and arrange info. interviews, develop questions, process my interview notes)
3. Process documentation (leads generation/sales/accounting/hiring processes to be documented, templates to be developed for future business growth)
1. Set up/manage emails (in outlook)
2. Manage calendar (in outlook or with googlemail)
3. Manage accounts (purchase/coupon/bill…)
4. Sort biz/personal receipts, and make book keeping entries
5. Source/order/reserve/send products/services/gifts…
6. Assist with reading schedule (order book/sign out, renew book from library…)
7. Draft/proof reading/editing personal and work documents
8. Source/test/implement useful admin tools (for notes processing/task management…) on an ongoing basis
9. Process notes ( I will forward all kinds of notes, and the assistant will be responsible for sorting, processing, keeping them)
10. Others (after trail period)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online