One year ago, I started my consulting business with a focus on process management and improvement. This is going to be a role to support my capacity expansion as the owner driving the business, as well as a role to facilitate the growth of the business. There are many more projects can be added to the list, but I'd like to start from here
So based on your experience and expectation, I'd love to negotiate/plan out our work together to create a win-win partnership.
* I’m looking for someone, who:
is a creative and resourceful learner,
acts proactively in a supporting role,
is forward thinking when assisting business development,
is punctuate, detail oriented,
appreciates consistent process,
feels comfortable working remotely and independently,
locates Metro Vancouver a plus (other locations will be considered based on skill sets and experiences).
*Experience & Skills:
1. Native English speaker with strong speaking/writing and communication skills
- can proof read/edit/format text
- writes sensible emails
- asks helpful questions
- verbalizes needs for clarity/assistance
- is open to discussion
2. Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, ppt)
3. Previous experience with different industries, or as an executive assistant, an asset but not mandatory
4. Organized with strong time management skills
*Work schedule and Payment:
1. On-call basis, with minimum [url removed, login to view] to brief/meet each week initially
2. Would prefer to start with a trial for 2-4weeks with 3-8hour per week to evaluate proper work load and work relationship, and refine responsibilities.
3. Please quote hourly rate. Once trial completes with due satisfaction, fixed schedule and pay can be negotiated.
*Available training to the position:
1. Basic Quickbooks entries for book keeping will be taught if not already known.
2. Market research plan/strategy will be discussed and developed together, guidelines/directions will be provided during the research.
Business Development Assistance
1. Marketing research including making calls, generating reports
2. Network mining (research key players, approach and arrange info. interviews, develop questions, process my interview notes)
3. Process documentation (leads generation/sales/accounting/hiring processes to be documented, templates to be developed for future business growth)
1. Set up/manage emails (in outlook)
2. Manage calendar (in outlook or with googlemail)
3. Manage accounts (purchase/coupon/bill…)
4. Sort biz/personal receipts, and make book keeping entries
5. Source/order/reserve/send products/services/gifts…
6. Assist with reading schedule (order book/sign out, renew book from library…)
7. Draft/proof reading/editing personal and work documents
8. Source/test/implement useful admin tools (for notes processing/task management…) on an ongoing basis
9. Process notes ( I will forward all kinds of notes, and the assistant will be responsible for sorting, processing, keeping them)
10. Others (after trail period)
[PLEASE NOTE, I'M LOOKING FOR HIGHLY SKILLED INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL, NO OUTSOURCING COMPANY BID PLEASE, THANK YOU]
23 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that I am best fit in your requirement , Please give me opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks,
Fulfilling all of your requirements, I hope to meet best of your satisfaction. Requesting you to check my performance with a sample job before hiring final candidates. Please check PM for details.
first tell which category you trade i help you in Forex commodity gold, silver market for best profit making... reply me on my mail if you want... just contact me..
With over 15 years of experience in Office Administration, I have a broad skill set including process development and improvement (I have completed ISO 9000 training). Please see PM for more information.
In addition to meeting all of your listed requirements (including experience with Quickbooks) I pride myself in being efficient and effective - I deliver quality work. I am available to start immediately.