I need to speed up a repetitive research task.
The current project I am working on repeats the following steps:
1. Research people on linkedin using the people search function
2. Click on profile of a person I am interested in
3. Cut out name, job title, location fields
4. Paste into google doc spreadsheet corresponding fields
5. Go back to linkedin
6. Cut out URL for linkedin profile
7. Paste into google doc
8. Then I rate the person on how relevant they look for my project
Is there a faster/ better way to do this task? It is taking too long to assemble all the data.
This project is to make this faster in a one or two click process.
In your response give me a high level description of how you will do this i.e. web scrape, program a tool, use a cut and paste tool.
You must tell me at a high level how you will do this or you will not be considered. Again - READ THIS - You must tell me at a high level how you will do this or you will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Hi, Thanks for the opportunity to bid on this project. I have done such data gathering and research in the past for various clients so that I will provide good service. Thank You.