Black belt in Google? Web Search &amp; Research
This project was awarded to angiegreen for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Black belt in Google? Well, a white belt might actually be sufficient.
This is quite simple, but can be a bit time-consuming (especially for me, being on the road with only a dial-up connection).
I will provide you with an Excel document containing names of 203 hotels in a european city.
I want you to Google (and/or yellow-page search) each of these hotel names and identify a number of fields that you insert into the Excel sheet:
- hotel's street address (standardized)
- hotel's zip code
- hotel's phone number (standardized)
- hotel's website/URL (if any)
- hotel e-mail contact address (if any)
- presentation text from hotel's website (if any)
- when possible, download up to five photos from the hotel's website (only images with a decent resolution). Rename them according to the hotel's number in the Excel sheet ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc for hotel #174's first two images)
As I expect you to have downloaded a decent amount of images, e-mail won't work for transfering your results. Instead, you will zip/rar the project and use Sprend (or a similar service) to distribute the result.
You'll have a one week window to complete the job so there's no rush.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online