I'm looking for somebody to broadly manage my PhD dissertation reference list which includes:
- compile existing lists I have into a coherent document and fill in missing information
- search for these resources in the websites of the five libraries I have access to and include the call numbers and locations of these items
- search for and download pdfs of journal articles
- monitor new citations of journals I have in my list and suggest them to me
- upload documents to shared folder on SugarSync
- manage categorization, tagging and metadata verification on Mendeley
- searching for articles on specific topics on an ad hoc basis
1) Ideally I would also like somebody to be able to generate a network visualization of my references. There's free software out there for it, but I just don't have the time to figure out how to work them. Web of Science / Web of Knowledge does some useful work with this. See this blog post for something I have in mind: [url removed, login to view]
2) I'm thinking of expanding my collection of articles through a systematic literature review. This would be linked to the above task.
If I find that the service is valuable for me I am open to continue the contract until I complete my research in mid 2014. The freelancer must be willing to be open to additional, related tasks. In your bid, please indicate what subject background you have (i.e. what discipline you come from - my research is in the social sciences). I'm not looking to hire a company, I'm more interested in having a good working relationship with a reliable individual person.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
hi sir ,i am doing PHD in microbiology so net surfing is my daily business .i can surely help you and you will easily manage the tasks.lets start it .. regards