I have a list of every urban radio station...its easily found on wikipedia [url removed, login to view]
I need all S radio stations Program Directors email address
Attach an example of how I would do it. I would
(1) Click on the URL to get to the list
(2) I would start with the first radio station which is called WAGG (this radio station is located in Birmingham, Alabama).
(3) I would then search in Google "WAGG Program Director"
(4) I notice the second link in Google has the contact information I need ... so I click it
(5) From this Link I can see that the Program Director's name is Jay Bryant and his email is [url removed, login to view] (at) [url removed, login to view]
(6) I would input this information into my spreadsheet and then I would move on to the next radio station on my wikipedia list, looks like this next station is called WATV
If you understood this bid with 10 example.
Find an excel file.
Please read the project details and bid with specific format. This is very easy project. Anyone can do this easily.