Simple Web mashup with basic stats (R or other)
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $850 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I need a working proof of concept - not a robust, extensively-tested product by any stretch. No in-depth knowledge of stats or finance will actually be required. I simply require a basic web mashup of two well-known web services (with extensively documented APIs) that will:
1) accept a query from a user
2) store this query in a database (if you can skip this step and do the project for an order of magnitude less money, I welcome your bid)
3) pull time-series data from respective services based on this query and run a relatively basic statistical analysis in R or Python or Ruby or any other library of your choosing (you don't have to really do stats yourself - I know that R at least does this function natively, and other packages likely do as well)
4) output the data in human-readable format
Further details to follow post-NDA. I think you'll find this project interesting should you have even a passing interest in the intersection of markets and Web 2.0. If you live in New York City and would be interested in chatting informally about the project, have a background in front-end design and could make something that's somewhat visually impressive, work on mobile and want to propose a smartphone-friendly version of the above, or are a real-deal quant or recovering hedge funder, please let me know in your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online