We are seeking an individual experienced with Australian Industrial Relations law, to assist with our 'back end' workload.
Work may include:
* Writing of position descriptions based on information provided;
* Researching and developing position descriptions for a variety of roles;
* Modern Award interpretation (preferred but not essential);
* Writing policies and procedures;
* Developing HR based materials.
Ideally, we would like someone who can provide samples of their work, is mature minded and experienced in Australian Human Resources.
This opportunity may result in ongoing work for the right person.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
Hi, I'm an Aussie HR professional who has completed a Masters of HRM. This position sounded intriguing, and it very much along the lines of what I do currently. Would love to discuss the opportunity further with you.