Mobile Wallet Android App
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5593 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
We need a Mobile Wallet App. Please describe how you would accomplish the below requests in as much detail as possible. Many people say they can do something, then when I ask about details, they say they realize they cannot do it……. if there is any additional expenses/concerns or anything else we should know or need to do. Please provide a detailed quote with an estimate for how long it will take you for each portion.
We are in need of a mobile wallet and payment application. At first, it only needs to work with all NFC enabled phones. Please quote us only for Android phones, but if you can also provide a separate quote for other NFC enabled phones (U.S. market only). A user would upload the cards in their wallet by using a card reader that attaches to their smartphone (like Square), or input the card information by typing it into the phone.
Please provide a detailed quote for how you will accomplish each section. Please provide a separate quote with details on how you will accomplish the other sections.
90 days of help/assistance should be included in the quote to fix any bugs/problems with the app. The app should have 99% uptime when it is launched. We need to have the (*) portions completed and tested in under 30 days.
Below is a list of what we need for the application. We would also need graphic design.
1. *Online storage of card information –We would prefer to store payment information in a bank server, PCI compliant server, or other secure information. When a person selects the card they want to pay with, the information would be sent from the server, to the phone, to the card all within a few seconds.
2. *Account Login/pin-Each user should be able to create their own account with a password. The account should automatically log out after a set timeframe. There should also be an automatic password/username recovery option using a user’s email. The password/username recovery option should be able to generate a temporary password.
3. *Admin Account- There needs to be an “admin” account. So we can see how often people use different functions in the application, when they use it, how many cards they use, where they are located, etc. We need an easy way to view this information, (maybe a summary is sent to our email once a day), and there also needs to be averages for all the users.
4. *Payment Method to Omne-There should be a way for customers to pay a yearly/monthly subscription service. This should be paired with a payment option that the user added into their App. We will give you the processor details.
5. *Account Profile- Each customer should have a profile with contact info-name, address, email, phone etc. There should also be a settings page where consumers can change their app settings. Such as background, app style, security etc.
6. *Card upload/selection-Customers should be able to easily upload new cards, and select cards. This portion of the App should be well organized. When a user adds a card, an image of the card should show up that will represent the card. The user should be able to change/edit the image. The user should also be able to take a picture of their card for the wallet. When a consumer adds a non-payment card, they should be able to search for the cards name through a drop-down menu. If the menu does not have the non-payment card being added, than they should be able to add the card into a category. For example “gym membership”.
When the cards are in the mobile application, they should be very well organized. Payment cards in one area, other cards in another area. The design should be “flat” if it is not more expensive. The app should be clean, organized, and not cluttered. We will provide the logo’s for the app, but you would be responsible for any needed graphics, designs etc.
-Micro-deposits for account verification
-Bar code scanning
-User Account verification
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online