This is how I usually perform the task:
1. Log-in to the online archive from company's computer.
2. There are 5 to 10 folders for different archive. So I select one of the folder.
3. The file I am going to submit is in txt. file, all the keywords / phrases are pre-organized in groups. Numbers of keywords in each groups and numbers of group in each txt. file varies.
4. I submit each keyword / phrases group into the big, rectangular box shown in the attached file as Sample 1. And click Submit button and let it run.
5. Each Submission takes about 2 minutes, so I will just wait for it to finish and continue till I finish all the groups.
What I need:
A single-flow file or program to automate the process, ideally, I hope, that I log-in to the archive, select my designated folder, and enter my txt. file with all the separated keyword / phrase groups. And the program or file will take it from there and submit all the groups in sequence.
I was thinking using the Chrom / Firefox's Imacro's plug-in [url removed, login to view] and with Java or other coding program
However, if you can find other solutions in any other way, such as designing a simple interface that get the job done will be terrific!
Sample 1 = the box I enter and submit the keyword groups.
Sample 2 = when I enter the keywords, no space should in the end, so this is the correct way to enter the keywords.
Sample 3 = there is 1 or 2 blank space in the end, this will cause error in the data base, so this is incorrect.
The submission of the keyword groups has to be in order and never submit duplicate groups, it will cause very serious error. Is there a way to verify and check on or monitor the submission?