Put answers of Questionaires into SQL
This project was awarded to thmarth for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I do have 3 questionaires on my website. I do ask my clients to fill them in before and a week after a therapeutic sessions and 3 months later again. So far I did set it up myself with dreamweaver, but I am not professional. You find the questionaires here: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] At the moment I just get the answer with a php file directly to my email adress.
I would like to set the results up in a SQL database:
- SIL: I would like to be able to look at the average of each answer of all participants before, after, and 3month later - to be able to compare them.
- EDPS and IES, there is a formular to get to a result, here as well I would like to look at the average of all participants before, after and 3month later
- In the database there should also be an automatic "calculator" about the days/month/years after birth (explanation: one women may fill in the questionare 10 days after birth, another one 10 month after birth - so in the questionare there is a line for the birth date - so there needs to be a calculation from that upon the actual date of filling in the form), so that I could sort or filter it in that way
- I would like to add a line, so that participants could mark which therapist they worked with. That therapist should than get an individual email with the results of that one client
I would like the files in html and php if that is possible.
Thanks for your offer.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online