Read HTML file and parse out data
This project was successfully completed by SigmaVisual for $100 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I would like to parse out certain data from an HTML file and put it into a CSV file.
See the attached file "Agent Brief [url removed, login to view]" for the input file. The file contains 10 house records. Your program will produce three output files. See [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and SA_list.csv.
(LA = listing agent, SA = selling agent)
The LA_list and SA_list include a distinct list of the Agents' names and a COUNT of the number of records they have in the file.
1) Program must be web-based and reside on a free web host
2) Program must be able to accept input from any html file of the same format. This sample file contains 10 records, but I will need to process files that contain up to 250 records, or maybe even 1000 records.
3) Be portable so that I can move it to another web host when necessary. I would like your help when it is time to do this.
4) I must be able to upload several (up to 10) of these files at a time and have the program process them all at once to create one big CSV file, one LA_list file, and one SA_list file.
5) I would like to be able to understand the program code and be able to modify it for my own needs in case I want to add certain fields to the CSV output file in the future. I know some programming.
In your proposal or PMB, please state the programming language that you will use to code the project, and if the server will need to be linux/windows, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online