Database driven android application - Repost
This project was awarded to MAdept for $25 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 USD / hour
We are a reputable UK business looking to employ a freelance Android developer to help us with a project that has come up.
A basic overview:-
We have an online MySQL server that we manage day to day, we require an app that can communicate with this but also be able to have an offline local database for when there is no internet connection on phone, then sync with the online server on request.
The app itself will incorporate a barcode scanner perhaps by using ZXING?
App run through:-
- User will select which location they are at (Store Name from server)
- User will then be shown a planogram and any alerts relevant for that store.
- After alerts are accepted, a menu should appear with the areas of the store that need merchandising, then options to scan a new line or edit existing for that session.
- The database will hold details of how much stock is expected and crucially if that product line is due for call back.
- If call back is required, scanning process will ask for how many is being sent back (stock in store).
- If call back is not required, scanning process will proceed to ask how much stock is in store.
All these details should be saved locally on the mobile, then at the end of session or when the user is in range of mobile signal the option to sync with our online server should be present.
The successful candidate should be highly competent in android development with a proven track record. Should also be available for assistance in tweaking the app and updating should we see fit and negotiable rates.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online