Delphi XE2 Client/Server Video Playback Application
This project was awarded to eLYTeam for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I would like 2 small applications written in delphi XE2.
1. Playback Server Application.
2. Playback Client Application.
The server must be able to stream via a socket/port via TCP the playback files to the client. Not just download them but do playback via a stream.
The client must send the file name to playback to the server and then do the following functions. The included SDKs are for the video playback. I have included some example code and video file to show playback from the local machine.
3. Fast Forward
4. Slow Forward
5. Back one frame
6. Forward one frame
7. Goto a certain frame number in the playback file
8. Show the total number of frames in the file
9. Show the current frame number that is playing back
I have included several files in the uploaded file.
1. The actuall playback SDK in C++ plus documents.
2. The C++ header files converted to Delphi
3. A local playback demo that will playback a file in C++
4. A local playback demo that will playback a file in Delphi
5. A video file to test everything.
6. All required DLL files.
Please take a look at the uploaded files and let me know what you think. For the sockets you can use either Indy or ICS. Or if you have something different please let me know. If you have any questions please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online