The project is a simple release-maker\mp3-tool for a thematic music-blog (legal, no pirated material). Source codes must be provived. Please, look at attached screenshot to get a vision of desired GUI. This tool will be used for the following tasks:
1. Creating a list of files to be uploaded to the server;
2. Creating a list of URL links these files will be available at after uploading;
3. Creating a list of embedden player codes for these files (application must read IDv1\2 tags in order to paste a correct song-title into the player);
4. Writing copyrights to mp3-file in CopyRight and Comment tags;
5. Uploading files(.mp3\.zip) to a chosen FTP server.
The application must include the following features:
1. Multi select for files;
2. Drag and Drop for files;
3. Export in .txt for the lists;
4. Renaming of files if their names include spaces or special characters (replace them by a dot - ".");
5. Settings dialog to change the server which will be added in the resulting URLs (settings may be stored in .ini-file or registry);
6. Upload button which will launch uploading of files to a desired FTP-server (FTP credentials are saved at Settings dialog and are encrypted with some light algorythm), progress of uploading must be be shown as a progress-bar with a counter of uploaded\total files and # of KBytes uploaded\total #KBytes;
7. Settings window must include 3 fields for copyrights notes which will be injected into an mp3-file IDv2 tags: URL, Comment and Copyright;
8. Buttons to copy a list to the clipboard and clear the memo field must be present on the main window;
9. The memo-fiels must be available for editing;
10. Settings screen must include an option to type different server paths for different file extensions. For exaple, if .ZIP-file is opened - the resulting URL will be different that .mp3. This means the application must differ credentials for mp3 and .zip servers.
11. The application works only with two types of files: .mp3 and .zip. If .ZIP is opened, the only jod the application does - renames the file according to the point "4" and generates and URL. After that, the .zip file may be uploaded to a server along with .mp3 files uploaded to another one.
The application must be done with the latest version of Delphi. Source codes must be provided along with the compilled application.
As you can see - it's pretty easy to code such tool with Delphi. If more information needed to estimate this project - please, PM me.