Task: Create a DLL library or a Delphi class for decoding video files to separate video frames (in JPEG format) and audio frames.
Preferred language: Delphi. VC++ is allowed if the result is compiled as a DLL.
The class or function should get as incoming parameter:
- file name of an input file;
- video output details (output resolution, compression level(optional)),
- audio output format (bitrate, hz, stereo/mono, codec (optional: MP3 or PCM);
- the class should provide as a callback function access to audio and video frames.
- callback function execution should be synchronized with video framerate
- if the audio output is MP3, you need to provide a routine to play back this stream.
- third party libraries like FFMPEG may be used, but only if they allow distribution at least on LGPL basis;
- do not offer BASS library;
- if any other commercial third party components/libraries are assumed to be used, please confirm use with us.
- preferred video output format for the video frame: JPEG
- preferred audio output format: MP3. PCM is also allowed if MP3 is unavailable.
- should support input video formats:
*.MPG, *.MPEG, *.MP3, *.MP4, *.DAT, *.MOV, *.VOB, *.AVI, *.RM, *.RMVB, *.ASF, *.WMV
5 freelancers are bidding on average $228 for this job
we are a company with a group of professional specialists in this area. Our priority is the safety of our customers and the quality of work. We are ready to start right now. Rate our offer, Best regards.