Drawing on Windows desktop below icons 
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $175 USD
- Total Bids 1
I need to draw an animation (let's say a GIF) on desktop. So, I need a function that draws on desktop, behind the desktop icons. The main requirement is that the painting should be done flickerles UNDER the desktop icons.
These are the requirements:
* The painting should be under desktop icons
* Should work with modern operating systems (Win XP and up). On Win 7 it should work also when Aero themes are enabled.
* Do not use DirectX (if you want to use DirectX/DirectDraw, please inform me first to approve it)
* Do not use ActiveDesktop
* Flickerless. The desktop/icons should not flicker. The animation/video should plays smoothly at a minimum 30 fps
* The program should not hinder other applications or the usual way in which the user interacts with the desktop.
The code for XP is not difficult. You can find it on internet. The problem is Win 7. Microsoft changed desktop's structure in Win 7.
As an example, here is a program that already does what I want: www . desktopanimated .com.
Maybe you can use WinDoze or ApiMonitor to see how they are doing it.
Payment will be released when the following will be delivered:
* Fully functional Delphi XE source code
* Some documentation
* A very small application (and source code) that demonstrates that the function works. Nothing fancy. It should paint a series of 3-4 BMPs to simulate the animation.
Please don't post bids over the maximum amount accepted.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online