Visual web scraping framework in delphi - repost
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $597 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Visual web scraping framework in delphi.
I would like a generic scraping framework written in delphi, which I can use as a basis to build web scrapers for various websites.
An implementation for a specified website will be required to demonstrate the functionality of the framework.
Framework functionality must include:
* full programmatic navigation of a website (via a visual recognition of components, as specified by myself (programmatically) through the framework)
* handling/navigation of pop up windows, java and otherwise. (visual)
* emulate website clicks/actions. (within the application, rather than emulating clicks on the computer would be preferred)
* ability to translate text data from a visual area. (I.e. visual translation of the text).
* non visual translation of text data would be useful too. (if it can be done in a simple way with highlight copy to clipboard)
* simple framework to store the data, which reflects the structure of the data on the websource.
More description will be added soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online