Create drupal module for color search for images and other updates to site
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
I have a number of tasks to update my Drupal based image search website ( [url removed, login to view] ), the main one is develop a way to determine the colour of the images uploaded and then allow users to search by this. The user will be able to search using between one and three colours. I want it to work just like this site: [url removed, login to view] but less strict on colour so that if selecting blue, various shades of blue are returned.
Specifics on this functionality:
1. if searching by one color, the first results should be where that colour is most prominent, and then as the results go down should show where that color features in less and less quantities
2. If searching by 2 or 3 colours, in the same way where they appear most together should be shown first
3. The color content of each image should be automatically determined
There are some other small fixes I require on the site as follows:
1. On the search results page there is 'filter by keywords' which is one category of taxonomy. I want a few more filters to be added so will need to link to other vocabulary (this should be easy because there is already one there to copy).
2. When uploading one type of content upload (image) you can specify what colour it is. I want to change this so you can specify a primary colour (only one can be selected) and secondary colours (more than one can be selected) (so will need to add a new field to the content type) and then I want there to be a rule: when searching using just one colour, search results are weighted so that primary colour matches appear before secondary colour matches in the search. When searching for two or more colours, the search can work as it currently is now.
3. There is an issue with permissions when creating user projects (if you create a public one, no problem, but if you create a private one it wont let you view it as it says you dont have permission) so there is some setting wrong which needs to be fixed.
4. when I log in from the home page and on some other pages, the next welcome screen doesn't show the logo even though it should. when I go to another page on the site and press back and refresh, it appears again - so there is something wrong probably with CSS that needs to be fixed.
5. I would like a contact link added to one of the pages. it already exists on another page so just need to copy it over.
6. One of the pages should display search results according to a particular taxonomy field but it has been set up as a static view - so need to update one of the links so it conducts a search rather than taking to a separate page. (very easy just updating a link)
7. When logged in as one user type, on of the tabs on their account page is named incorrectly, need to update this.
8. One of the fields on the content upload form is a free text field, change to drop down list.
9. One of the field displays shows decimals to 2 decimal points (eg. [url removed, login to view]) I want it to be no decimal points (e.g. 250 cm)
10. I want to add a field (a reference code) to the automatic emails. the field already exists just need to add it to the email.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online