- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 21
Take a look at my website: [url removed, login to view]
What I wanted:
1. Show my photo albums
2. Give the user the possibility to add comment
3. Give the user quick access to related pages, like a map, extra info or an extra photoalbum [when there are a lot of photos]
4. Show the number of comments on the Gallery-2 and Gallery-3 views and on the Gallery block in the sidebar
What have I done so far:
1. I have the photo albums with Reactions set to open, which is a solution for point 1 and point 2
2. I use Quicktabs to give the user a quick access to related content [point 3]
What is the problem?
1. When you put a content type in a quicktab it becomes a block, and loses the comment-part
2. I tried to solve this as follows:
a. On the basic page that holds the quicktab set, I set the Reactions to open.
b. So, on the bottom you have the possibility to give comment
c. This is a kind of solution, but it doesn’t work to my satisfaction because:
i. The comment on the basic page is not counted as comment for the gallery
ii. The comment is far down on the page and I fear that the user will not find it.
Solution for point ii
1. I made an extra tab on the quicktabs, called Reactions
2. In that tab I put no page
3. This is a good solution for point ii,
So the only thing I need is a solution for point ii. I think what we are looking for is module that lets you choose a field from another content type. Is that possible? I saw some modules that might be useful, like Relations and Reference. I tried to solve the problem with these modules but it is too difficult for me.
If possible I also like to rate the photoalbums [Fivestar module]
Who can you help me on this?Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online