Drupal 7 customer community
This project was awarded to websiteforyou for $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We are a software company currently in the process of moving our existing site into Drupal 7. We are most of the way there, but need someone to help tie up some loose ends, as well as develop our community area. Please read the information below, and if it sounds like something you can do, please give us bid!
We are available to answer any questions you may have, so if something is unclear, please don’t hesitate to ask.
In addition, in order to make the project scope very clear, we will host a WebEx to bidders with the most potential, to show you our progress so far and address any questions.
Community: We need someone to:
- Transfer existing knowledgebase at [url removed, login to view] over to Drupal 7
- Set up a members-only forum with capability for starring/flagging, vote up/down
o Top inspiration: [url removed, login to view]
- Set up search view with filtering capability (both for our public-facing site and the community)
- Set up registration that can facilitate multiple roles (does not include internal/staff users, which will be added by an administrator):
o Prospect: locked whitepapers and videos
o OFF maintenance customer: above, plus partial forum access (no professional support)
o ON maintenance customer: all of the above, plus full forum access, license keys / product downloads
o Evaluators: same as ON maintenance customer, but notice of expiration/renewal of account is required every 30 days
o Partner: full forum access plus partner information profile, add partner events (will need partner/distributor form—separate from customers’)
o Distributor: full forum access plus distributor information profile (access to update respective "global" content pages), add distributor events (will need partner/distributor form—separate from customers’)
Registration Form Requirements:
o Needs to ask if user is current customer or not
- If so, need customer ID (to be obtained by user from their product manager)
• customer ID must match an existing one in the database
- If not, form requests registration as prospect
o Needs to track how user got there (from attempting to download whitepaper, video, login page, etc) and pass that information along on submission
o All registrations require administrative approval
o Customer ID needs to determine role assigned (on maintenance, off maintenance, or evaluator) for all users with that Customer ID, both at time of registration and if the status of the ID changes (for example, if ID 5129 goes off maintenance, role switches to "OFF maintenance customer" for ALL users with ID 5129 at the same time, flip one switch only)
o All existing users (from old site) will be asked via email to re-register for security reasons
- Need way of differentiating a re-registration from a new registration (either a separate form or some extra line of code that is entered that will let staff know the person is already in our CRM).
We also need someone
- to set up videos to display in Colorbox in Drupal 7
o We are hosting the videos on our own server, some are private, some are public
o Open to any recommended HTML5 w/ Flash fallback player module
- with a solid understanding of Display Suite to help advise on some layout issues
- familiar with the Zen theme and using Sass
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online