Drupal 7 development Project
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1867 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We're looking for an EXPERIENCED Drupal developer who can answer positively to all of the questions below
1. Do you have good spoken English?
2. Are you available online during UK working hours? 0900 - 1730 or at least 4 of them daily (Monday to Friday?)
3. If you are given a codebase and time to study the code and the requirements - can you break it down into milestones - tell us what we will get and for what budget?
4. Can you use subversioning?
5. If I grant you this project will you be working exclusively on this project? Or are you working on more than one project?
6. Do you have skxpe?
7. Would you be willing to do a VIDEO and a CONFERENCE call?
8. Are you the developer or are you working as part of a company? (e.g. business development manager or something else?)
9. Do you promise to communicate each day with ZERO excuses
10. Do you understand that if you fail to communicate each day with us we will cancel the project and post an extremely negative review about you on freelancer.
11. During this meeting we would like you to show us via TeamViewer or something equivalent at least 2/3 drupal projects that you have successfully deployed
12. We need at least two references on freelancer from people you've previously worked with...
Remember if you answer no or negatively to any of the questions above then please do NOT contact us...
The situation is my last developer has now given up to go and work on other projects. It has taken him a bit longer than expected to get to the end of this phase. I now have a specific list of requirements to be finished and I need someones help. You can examine the code and the requirements.
Please begin your reply with ?help to indicate you have actually read through my list of requirements as there are a lot of spammers out there just writing 'please choose us we're the best see PM' and then they send us a long litany of all the projects their company claim to have worked on.
We're looking to establish a long term commitment with someone. This project has got a long term potential, we have completed phase I (written in Classic ASP many years ago), now we're working on Phase II (existing system rewritten in Drupal 7)
We're willing to build milestones with you to ensure security.. you can deploy the project on your localhost and then once we confirm everything is working ok we will release that milestone and you can send us the code... we can work in really small milestones if you prefer.
We're looking for people who are willing to work very fast and that are very experienced.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online