We are looking for the right candidato to make the Drupal Commerce Kickstart demo distribution a bilingual website.
The candidate will:
* Download the distribution at [url removed, login to view] and install it in your own server. All your job will be done in this demo [url removed, login to view]
* Add a the spanish language to the distribution.
* Translate the products (just 3 products to let me see that it works properly)
* Translate the Catalog
* Translate the Taxonomies used by the Catalog
* Make sure that the search blocks (Facet) show the taxonomies in the right language
* Make sure that the search blocks works properly.
* Add the Switch Language Block (to any region) to let me to switch languages.
The candidate will not take care of:
* translating other page like: Blog, Contacto, About.
At the completion of the job:
* I will check the demo switching between languages to make sure that the content is shown in its language.
* I will create: products, categories in both languages to make sure it works properly.
* I will require a list of the new enabled modules
The right version to download is: 7.x-2.0-rc1
The candidate will NOT make any modifications in the core and contributed modules. The candidate can create new modules though.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $329 for this job
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.