Redesign of existing website in Drupal - open to bidding
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $762 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
My website is built in Drupal, it's a multilanguage (4) website with an online availability calendar for two vacation rental houses. It has been built 3 years ago and now I want to have some moderations:
1) Adapt it for mobile devices
2) Online booking calendars with an option to book directly via Pay Pal (not a must, only when it's too much a hassle)
3) Call to action buttons (for example I have a HTML code from Air BnB where the house is listed as well and where you can book directly one of the two houses)
4) Integrated social media widgets (FB, Twitter)
5) Easily adaptable photogallery on the home page
6) SEO -> or an option to make the website more dynamic as itś quite static at this moment (newsfeeds from Twitter or Facebook or something like that)
7) CMS for developer and user
The website consists of 7 pages: HOME / HOUSES - House 1 - House 2 / SURROUNDINGS / INFO / CONTACT
At this moment the website is down, someone else tried to rebuilt it in Wordpress but now the database won 't connect. The original Drupal based database can be offered to you to work with it. I own the domain and database and would like to keep it that way.
Most important for me is that the website is online as soon as possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online