Website refresh in Drupal
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
I have a website developed using Drupal ([url removed, login to view]) that I need refreshed to make it more aesthetically professional looking. Action items include:
- The 3 rectangle columns on the homepage need to have rounded corners, and I need to add another column for a total of 4 columns
- Instead of links for “Learn More” and “Complete IT Infrastructure Services” and “Project Management Services”, I need buttons that will have a green background with text in either black or white.
- Overall the look and feel for the homepage needs to be more professional looking
- The menu bar design at the top of all pages needs to be more professional looking
- On the internal pages, the left side navigation as well as the overall look and feel needs to be more professional looking
- Under the left-side navigation on the internal pages, I need blocks created for Contact Us, Resources, Special Offers and Testimonials. I am open to having these in a separate column on the right side of the page – whatever looks more aesthetically pleasing. For example see the right-hand column of [url removed, login to view] .
- Have the site resize depending on the resolutions. Site should be viewable from Firefox, IE and Safari
I am open to any other design elements that improve the look of the website. Once I select a vendor, I would like to see a couple of design mock-ups. Overall, my key goal is to have the website look more professional while maintaining the same color scheme of blue and green. Also, this project requires a quick turnaround of about a week or so.
Thanks!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online