Please read the following terms and conditions before accepting the project.
I will milestone $100 and after adsense approve my account I will milestone $ 200. So $100 + $200 = $300. I will release $300 when I received my 1st cheque of atleast $600 from adsense.
1) Create a google adsense website which must earn atleast 20USD a day, 600USD a month.
2) I'll not give you access to adsense account(coz i dont want to share username and password), but i'll provide you the code or whatever you require as you require no problem. I dont have adsense approve account, i will have google adsense account approve personally when website is ready.
3) I'll give you full access of website www.technoread.com. I will provide you access to the FTP but not C-panel.
5) I am using hostgator for hosting and namecheap for domain.
4) I'll check with google analytics and google webmaster tool to see the source and quality of the traffic, backlinks...
5) No black hat seo. Only white hat seo. You must follow google's all terms and conditions.
6) No Autoblogs or any Auto site/blog tools.
7) Website traffic and ads clicks must be 100% within adsense TOS. Must have 100% organic traffic clicks. Traffic and clicks must be white hat only. No bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services.
8) Must follow all google adsense terms and service.
9) No pharma, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by adsense rules.
10) After you complete all article you'll pass article to me I'll check with copyscape to check all articles are 100% unique(please take note no spinned, copy paste unreadable poor quality articles). All content must be handwritten, 100% unique and SEO and AdSense optimized.
11) All copyrights must be assigned to me in writing.
12) No initial payment, I will release 100% payment(300USD) after i received my 1st cheque (atleast 600USD) from google adsense.
13) Keywords should be on 1st page of Google.
If any of the above mentioned condition is not full-filled then i'll not pay a single penny or hold payment until the condition is full-filled.