There is an attached PSD ([url removed, login to view]) that is an outline of the state of West Virginia (US). There are 55 counties in WV.
I need the following things done...
1. I need the outlines redrawn so they are cleaner and sharper (this needs to be on a single layer) (the backgrounds of the counties need to be white, but the area outside the state needs to be transparent... like it is in my attached PSD)
2. I need the names of the counties retyped using the font Arial (this needs to be on a single layer but it will need to be on the top most layer)
3. I need the each county to have its own layer as a fill.
At this point, you should have 57 layers (1 for the outlines, 1 for the text and 55 for fills for the counties)
4. Now, I need you to duplicate the 55 fills for the counties... I need 10 colors of each county... the colors should be red (ff0000), blue (0000ff), lime (00ff00), yellow (ffff00), aqua (00ffff), silver (c0c0c0), gray (808080), navy (000080), green (008000), fuschia (ff00ff).
5. Lastly, I need individual transparent PNG exports of each fill layer with the outline layer and text layer turned on. This should yield 550 PNG files. Each PNG needs to be named after its county with a hyphen and the color code. For example... [url removed, login to view] would be for the Kanawha red fill.
I need this quickly. When bidding, include how many hours or days it will take you to deliver this. Also, I ask that you deliver 2 or 3 files once you are hired so that I can insure you understand the project.
If you can deliver this in less than 24 hours and you have a good price, I'll give you the job ;)