Edit description and title of the videos in the site
This project was awarded to surpluswriting for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. PLS READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING.
I need someone or group of people to make appropriate changes to title and description of some videos i have in my site. It requires good English because there should not be any grammar mistake while editing the title and description. You will need to enter at least two appropriate sentences as a description by rephrasing the current description or title or by quick reviewing the video. I will give you 1 dollars for every 6 videos so this money is fixed. There will initially 600v ideos to be uploaded. Let me know your qualifications regarding your English level and other works and YOUR AVAILABILITY. I am willing to give you more job if you can do nice job.
So while you are editing the videos, I need your CREATIVITY. This is most important thing during editing. Here are the some other rules:
1. Title: it is really important to edit the title from the current one. Everything has to be with a proper grammar. Always the first letter is the capital and the rest are small letters. Do not use unknown symbols like _, &,* %, $, # except "?" and "-" . DO NOT use also "," and "." Here are some examples that you can use of but do not limit yourself to those examples.
example 1: if video title is "dna structure", you can make it like " structure of dna" or " what is dna structure?".
example 2. if the video title is "A Demonstration of Boyle's Law", you can make it like "An explanation of Boyle's Law" , or " How does Boyle's Law works?"
Example 3. if the video title is "Choking Child Video Demonstration" You can make is like" What to do when a child chokes"
2. Description: Again you need to pay attention to grammar rules but you can use unknown symbols in this section. First letter is Capital. Do not copy past the title there. You need to write AT LEAST TWO SENTENCES HERE. You might need to scan the video or video pictures. You can also use title information and make a short research about the terms in the title. You can also get related information from other websites but you have to REPHRASE them. DO NOT COPY PASTE it. If i notice that you get a text from
INTERNET, i will stop working with you immediately.
3. Keywords. Just replace or add new few of keywords related to title. No numbers though.
4. Channels: Choose an appropriate category for the video
I will give you 1 dollar for every 6 videos. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. Just bid 100 dollars since there will be 600 videos. Do not bid less or more than 100 dollars. I will use it to make sure that you read the description to the bottom.
There are lots of videos to be edited so i will hire more than one people for sure but you will have at 600 videos to be edited.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online