Primary Four / Grade 4 Math Questions and solutions
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $214 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are hiring freelancers who will be able to help us to modify/edit/recreate Primary Four (and/or Grade 4) level mathematical questions from a reference book of questions (Appendix A1, A2, A3) and provide solutions (Appendix D) thereafter. Samples of work done (Appendix B and C) are enclosed for your reference.
Each question in Appendix A must be modified four (4) times. And in each modification of a question, all 5 of the following components from the original questions must be changed:
(c) Name ;
(d) Context; and
The above questions must be done on Microsoft PowerPoint, using the following format (refer to Appendix C):-
- PowerPoint slides (A4 size)
- Page Layout: Landscape
- Font: Arial, Size 20
- Alignment: Text box to be placed on the extreme top of the slide, spanning across the slide fully (text to begin on extreme top left also)
- One question per slide (4 replicates, 4 slides)
- Question number does not need to be labelled (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc). But sub questions within one question needs to be labelled in such format:
The answer sheet must be done on Microsoft Word (Appendix D).
Please save the files separately as per topic and level of difficulty (e.g. Whole Numbers Basic, Whole Numbers Advanced, Whole Numbers Challenging, Addition and subtraction Basic, Addition and subtraction Advanced, etc.). The topics to be covered are as follows:-
1) Whole Numbers (Basic, Advanced, Challenging)
2) Addition and Subtraction (Basic, Advanced, Challenging)
3) Multiplication and Division (Basic, Advanced, Challenging)
4) Fractions (Basic, Advanced, Challenging)
5) Geometry (Basic, Advanced)
6) Area and Perimeter (Basic, Advanced, Challenging)
7) Decimals (Basic, Advanced, Challenging)
8) Time (Basic, Advanced)
9) Tables and Graphs (Basic, Advanced)
10) Non-routine Questions (Challenging)
11) CA1, SA1, SA1, SA2
Based on the above, there should be a total of 29 files.
The project is required to be completed within 2 weeks. A constant update on the progress of work is expected to be given so as to ensure smooth flow of the project. Also, the finished work is expected to be error free.
Note - We will put a milestone of:
o 10% for completing Topic 1 - 3
o 25% for completing Topics 4 - 6
o 25% for 7 -11 topics
o 40% for final checking and editing
Prior to awarding you the project, we will require you to provide us a sample portion of the work done by you. This will ensure that you are clear on the job scope and the quality of work expected.
To modify questions from Semestral Assessment 1 of Appendix A1 (Pages 98 to 105), 26 questions in total (Just 1 set of questions and answers, no replicate needed)
Please send me the completed sample, as soon as possible, to my email (will be given by personal message) and we can discuss further then.
Kindly bid if you are able to deliver. Please also mention your qualification in your bid. Thank you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online