We are looking to adapt a Spanish course designed for native speakers of US-English.
You'll be given
-samples of lessons that have already been adapted
-samples of lessons that need to be adapted
... so you can picture what the job would be like.
The Spanish course is structured and contains all grammar explanations: it needs to be re-read and partly re-written/proofread so as to make it more user-friendly,making it more simple and accessible when necessary.
We are looking for:
Native speakers of US English
- With a good command of Spanish (pref. Spain, LatAm also valuable)
- deep knowledge of Spanish grammar
- experience teaching Spanish to Americans
- creative, with interest and a taste for language teaching
If you're interested, send us your application explaining:
- Your mother tongue
- Your command of Spanish (specify: Spain or LatinAmerican)
- Where you're located
- Your experience teaching Spanish
- What are the main difficulties that an American student of Spanish faces?
We'll study every profile/application in depth and present samples of what the actual Spanish course is like and how you must adapt it.
Hope to hear from you soon!