ADAPT SPANISH COURSE (US native, Spain Spanish)
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $223 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking to adapt a Spanish course designed for native speakers of US-English.
You'll be given
-samples of lessons that have already been adapted
-samples of lessons that need to be adapted
... so you can picture what the job would be like.
The Spanish course is structured and contains all grammar explanations: it needs to be re-read and partly re-written/proofread so as to make it more user-friendly,making it more simple and accessible when necessary.
We are looking for:
Native speakers of US English
- With a good command of Spanish (pref. Spain, LatAm also valuable)
- deep knowledge of Spanish grammar
- experience teaching Spanish to Americans
- creative, with interest and a taste for language teaching
If you're interested, send us your application explaining:
- Your mother tongue
- Your command of Spanish (specify: Spain or LatinAmerican)
- Where you're located
- Your experience teaching Spanish
- What are the main difficulties that an American student of Spanish faces?
We'll study every profile/application in depth and present samples of what the actual Spanish course is like and how you must adapt it.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online