Virtual Assistant and web researcher
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm so excited you've taken a moment to check out my listing here on odesk.
If you think of yourself as a hard worker who devours the written word in all it's forms: reading, writing, and editing, then you're exactly what I'm looking for.
Likely you're prolific writer and transcriber and is very proficient in US English and get extreme satisfaction working with vowels and consonants. If not then :(
It is very critical that you are EXTREMELY reliable, proactive, have a smart phone or ability to respond to emails within 24 hours and have a positive, no-excuse attitude. (Please do not apply if you are not all 4) (WOW! That was a super long sentence.)
Types of tasks during the job:
- Scouring forums/blogs and linkedin to find interesting questions.
- Emailing of said news questions.^^
- Transcribing answers to questions and posting it as replies
- Editing content of answers to form articles and posting it to various blog(s).
- Re-writing/summarizing already existing content.
If you are interested there are 3 things you need to do:
1. Please send me your FaceBook and Skype profile. (HINT: if you don't have one of these make one)
2. Use the email subject line: "This Job Rocks"
3. Provide samples of past articles that you have written.
Please note - this is a 1 week trial and the opportunity for long term work exists if we find this is a good fit during the trial.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online