Produce 200 video tutorials in Spanish
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 USD
- Total Bids 1
Subject of work — producing simple, short, easy to understand and step-by-step video-tutorials (screencasts mostly) together with a voice-over about Software, IT, Tech and Internet.
We are looking for video production team.
Your team has to be able:
1. write texts on the provided themes
2. make a professional voice-over in correct Spanish
3. record screencasts of a good quality.
4. edit the final video
5. create a text articles and screenshots
5. provide a report of work. deadlines are very important in this project.
Before you bid, please be ready to provide the following information:
1. general information about your team and yourself
2. information about equipement which you have for recording video.
3. samples of your previous works or links to your previous projects
At first we’re asking you to produce test tutorial, which has to be made in 2 days and which will be paid.
If you succeed with the test tutorial, thereafter we will do a second test batch of 20 tutorials.
Finally, the amount of actual work will be 50, 100 or more tutorials monthly, depending of your production capacity.
Cost of each tutorial is 25$.
Another option here — localization of English tutorials into Spanish. It means you don't need to create a text. In this case we will provide you all the materials and you need to do the same video, but in Spanish interface and with Spanish soundtrack. The cost of single localized tutorial is subject of discussion.
Here are some requirements for the tutorials:
-the tutorials must be 1-3 min length, in correct Spanish with correct pronunciation, in "how to..." style.
-video should be a screencasts with a voiceover, there is no need in making any graphics.
-tutorial must be a step-by-step explanation.
-in addition to the video we need a text article. Text article is a text combined with screenshots, created as step-by-step manual. Each important step must be illustrated by screenshot according to provided example.
-the article should include screenshots for each step, meta description, meta tags, meta title of tutorial according to the provided template.
An example is provided below.
The work structure is:
1. we provide you themes and keywords for videos for each month.
2. you create texts and edit it according to the terms of reference.
3. thereafter you create a voice-overs, screen recordings, and edit the final video.
You can find full terms of reference attached to this message. Please check it carefully.
Here is an example of videos which we produce: [url removed, login to view]
By this link you can find a folder with an example of complete result for each theme: [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online