Freelancers with reporting or writing experience - updated
This project has been awarded to Amit222 for $150 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 SGD
ICIS is the world’s largest petrochemical market information provider, with fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling them to make better-informed trading and planning decisions.
ICIS is a division under Reed Business Information (RBI), which in turn is part of Reed Elsevier, a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
We are looking for freelancers with reporting or writing experience to work for us.
The freelancers are required to come into the office to cover the markets.
We are located in Singapore, east area.
• Price reporting on weekly and/or daily chemical/energy markets
• Deliver news coverage of assigned markets
Key Skills Desired:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Journalism, Business / Economics or Chemical Engineering)
• Highly Motivated, Articulate and Numerate
• Analytical and Process-driven
• Outgoing with Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability and perseverance to build contacts and pursue leads
• Fluency in written and spoken English plus at least one other Asian language would be an additional asset.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online