Faculty of school of business - Customer Service and ManagementJob
Reports to : Dean
Department : Academics
School : School of Business
Location : Remote
Date Posted : May, 14, 2013.
Date Closing : Open Until Filled
Synopsis of Role:-
An Online International University adjunct faculty are responsible for ensuring that students meet all learning objectives and successfully complete their course as outlined in the syllabus and that they receive appropriate and timely feedback and assessments throughout the course. Additionally, they will track, monitor, advise, and openly discuss course matters with students as needed throughout the course.
Academic Responsibilities and Essential Functions:-
1: Teach Customer Service and Management all classes
2. Deal with student academic queries both whilst in class, and by email on
3. Contribute towards Customer Service and Management class materials
4. Make at least 1 continual improvement suggestion per calendar year
1. Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant teaching experience
2. Initiate, facilitate, interact and moderate online classroom forums
3. Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills and communication skills
4. Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
5. Deliver online lessons to undergraduate and/or graduate students.
6. Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers within 2 business days set forth by university policy providing effective feedback to guide student learning and success.
7. Comply with university guidelines and expectations for quality faculty engagement online.
8. Engage in the classroom and reply to emails, questions, comment, etc. at least every other day, including one day during the weekend.
9. Remain aware of classroom procedures and use of instructional materials.
1. Adaptability/Flexibility - Open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
2. Communication – Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking in English and/or other language so others will understand.
3. Cooperation – Pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
4. Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
5. Education - Knowledge of principles and methods for teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the assessment measures.
6. Initiative – Willing and able to take on responsibilities and challenges.
7. Learning Strategies - Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
8. Monitoring - Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action.
9. Self-Control – Maintain composure, keep emotions in check, control anger, and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
10. Stress Tolerance -Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
1. Word processing software-Google Mail, Microsoft Word or equivalent
2. E-mail software–Microsoft Outlook or equivalent
3. Course management system-University system
4. Presentation software-Microsoft PowerPoint or equivalent
5. Spreadsheet software-Microsoft Excel or equivalent
Part-Time and on student case basis.
Our Online University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Education & Tutoring
Remarks: Others faculty also welcomes for bidding please PM to inform us your faculty preferred