Bluetooth/WIFI Arduino board
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
We are looking for someone to help us design and layout two PCBs. The first board consists of a bluetooth module and the second board consists of a WIFI module. We are looking for the most inexpensive chip-sets to use for these boards and yet be able to program them for iphone and android.
Your responsibillity would be the following:
1) Source these chips (preferably Texas Instruments)
2) Design and layout both boards
3) Integrate both designs to use an on-board arduino (more details will be provided on what we need exactly)
4) Write an iphone app to demonstrate these boards work as designed. (more details will be provided)
We are looking for someone that can support us on this project and future projects and bring you on as a remote team member. For someone who is pretty familiar with electronics and arduino this would be rated a fairly simple project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online