to state and solve a problem in Electrical Engineering using differential equations
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $45 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
The work must be no longer than 2 typed [url removed, login to view] project should be organized as
1. A clear, concise description of the physical problem in your area of
study to be solved. This description should be intelligible to a
scientist possessing no specialized knowledge of your area of study.
2. A precise translation of the above problem into the language of
differential equations, including a clear statement of the differential
equations problem to be solved.
3. The solution of the above differential equations problem.
4. A brief discussion of the relationship of your solution to the
problem formulated in 1.
If a student is interested in doing a math project, I can assign an
interesting math problem to him/her.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online