These are the following id like to have in a wearable pcb:
1. wifi/3g (if available 300mbs)(n/g/b/ect)
2. 1.6 GHZ processor(MINIMUM)
3. Dual Processor(if possible)
4. 3.5/[url removed, login to view] rechargable battery via female usb port.(6-8 hour life per charge)
5. earpiece (like people have on regular bluetooth headsets)(goes in your ear)
6. micro microphone(like they have in bluetooth headsets)
7. Linux based OS
8. Built in 8 GB memory(MINIMUM)
9. Micro SD card port. Capabilities to withhold 64GB
10. Upgradable firmware, ect.
11. 800 MHZ GPU (Minimum)
12. Support multi languages (but base everything for english)
13. High Quality yet innexpensive overall system. Make best you could possibly have.(may be used for military)
14. 3 GB RAM (DDR3)
15. female usb port 2.0 (only port on device. and its used for importing the software from the computer to the device, as well as charging the device)
16. Small power button
17. Small volume control
PCB Dimensions: If you can get all and smaller on 1 Motherboard, that will be even Better.
Height: 0.8 CM
Length: 8 CM
Width: 2.5 CM
(Remember...if you can get smaller...that would be even better because these dimensions are rough dimensions)
This is ment to be extreamly fast, powerful, light weight, durable, and reliable to use in any state or country.
PLEASE BID ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS WITH PREVIOUS SAMPLES.
THE BIDS WITHOUT SAMPLES WILL BE NOT CONSIDERED.