Quadcopter PCB Design
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3132 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I am working on a project to make a small quadcopter that can track objects and stream video (720p 30fps) through WiFi. I built the quadcopter's frame, I found the camera module I need, and I developed the computer vision algorithms.
Now I need an expert PCB designer to make the quadcopter's board. It needs to have the following components:
- A cortex M-3 (for controls)
- A gyroscope/accelerometer chip (for controls)
- A cortex A-9 (to do video processing)
- A WiFi module (to stream video)
- An FPC Mount (to connect the camera module)
- Four connectors to supply power and control the motors
- A mini usb port or equivalent (to develop)
- Flash memory
- Power supply connector (Li-Po battery)
The main constraints are:
- The PCB should be smaller than a 6cm diagonal square
- The PCB should be highly power efficient
I am eager to discuss more details with you if you are interested.
My budget is flexible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online