I have components preselected, a bill of materials, and a general idea of the circuit to share with winner. Consider it as part of your scope verify the components and develop circuit and PCB locations.
I will provide.
* a preliminary BOM. The passive components that must be included with the primary components are in the data sheets I will provide
* A preliminary housing design. This item is only a few centimeters thick cube.
* The item has low-powered bluetooth capability, several LEDs, a button, a vibrant (vibration capability), micro-USB port, battery, and must be chargeable and programmable to vibrate of flash the LED based on commands from the low-powered Bluetooth communication from another device.
* A solidworks CAD drawing with all the components and housing in place. Winner must properly arrange the components and confirm that there is space in the housing. (The Solidworks drawing makes an educated guess on placement of the various elements like the Bluetooth chip, LED drivers, vibrant, battery, etc.)
You will deliver:
* Winner is only creating the final design and schematics for production, including necessary firmware to program the device to achieve our simple goals. (But not the programming.)
* We will be doing the progamming on the smartphone to communicate with the device.
* Someone else will actually program the firmware, but the winner must make sure all the hardware elements are in place to achieve our goals.
* Device must be water-resistant - not water proof.
* Final deliverable should be something we can send to a manufacturer, and to someone to program the firmware for us as a next step.