electronics engineering of a new device - electrical engineering - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $2000 USD
- Total Bids 18
This is a repost, this project will start this week.
I need an electronics engineer for this project:
Design & develop a voice recorder.
This job includes:
1. Doing the entire electrical Schematic diagram / flow / component charts,
2. The GERBER / Eagle other files for the PC Board,
3. Component selection.
4. Bill of Material & technical Specs files for a factory.
5. Firmware design
6. Hardware design
7. Any additional work is required to prepare the plans for manufacturing.
8. Building 2 Physical Prototypes, check that they work according to plan, if any problem in them fix them, fix all the plans, and create another 2 prototypes that does work
9. Ship The Prototypes to USA.
We do have CAD files of the external casing and special requirements for this project.
Please give your estimated Bid for above description, show me other similar work you have done. if we choose to have a deeper conversation with you we will send you an NDA with additional feature request and details.
Thanks,Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online