This is a repost, this project will start this week.
I need an electronics engineer for this project:
Design & develop a voice recorder.
This job includes:
1. Doing the entire electrical Schematic diagram / flow / component charts,
2. The GERBER / Eagle other files for the PC Board,
3. Component selection.
4. Bill of Material & technical Specs files for a factory.
5. Firmware design
6. Hardware design
7. Any additional work is required to prepare the plans for manufacturing.
8. Building 2 Physical Prototypes, check that they work according to plan, if any problem in them fix them, fix all the plans, and create another 2 prototypes that does work
9. Ship The Prototypes to USA.
We do have CAD files of the external casing and special requirements for this project.
Please give your estimated Bid for above description, show me other similar work you have done. if we choose to have a deeper conversation with you we will send you an NDA with additional feature request and details.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $2213 for this job
Our expertise includes digital signal processing. In fact we can provide you the cheapest solution on the market, with the highest reliability. Please, review my PMB for further examples of work. Best Regards.
Hello Sir, I am pleased to assure that I can do full justice for your this project. Please send me the details of this project. I have done such projects in my degree level projects. Thank you.