This project is to use a Raspberry Pi as a interface to link between a website and some environment monitoring/controlling devices.
The devices include:
(1) a webcam: attach a camera to the Raspberry Pi and take a picture every 30 mins and sent it to the website automatically;
(2) a power switch to light bults: control the light bults on/off for a desired duration via the website interface;
(3) an relative humidity digital meter: attach an relative humidity meter to the Raspberry Pi and sent the data to the website automatically every 10 mins;
(4) a temperature digital meter: attach a temperature digital meter to the Raspberry Pi and sent the data to the website automatically every 10 mins;
(5) a small (desktop use) two-way controlled-speed fan: attach a two-way controlled-speed fan to the Raspberry Pi and to control its spinning speed and in/out direction via the website.
I need this framework as a starter to learn, modify and play around it for my project. Please let me know if you can help me on this.
Thanks a lot.