I have schematic of optical transmission system, which i need to be done in Simulink. Short system description:
- Create random square pulse (input signal, represents 1 and 0 from PC).
- Filter input signal so response is not infinite
- simulate laser diode (as sinus signal probably)
- create dual arm MZM which will shift signal from laser diode based on input signal
- simulate attenuation and dispersion through cable
- on receiver part simulate photo diode which will transform signal from optical, back to electrical and filter it with Bessel filter.
All of you who are interested mention "gangam" in your post.
More details to winner.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $301 for this job
Hello Sir, I am electrical engineer also having experience in matlab , since last three years I am giving training in matlab also doing projects related to this. so its pleasure to do your project.