Simulink simulation of optical fiber transmission system
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $317 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have schematic of optical transmission system, which i need to be done in Simulink. Short system description:
- Create random square pulse (input signal, represents 1 and 0 from PC).
- Filter input signal so response is not infinite
- simulate laser diode (as sinus signal probably)
- create dual arm MZM which will shift signal from laser diode based on input signal
- simulate attenuation and dispersion through cable
- on receiver part simulate photo diode which will transform signal from optical, back to electrical and filter it with Bessel filter.
All of you who are interested mention "gangam" in your post.
More details to winner.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online