We are seeking an Electrical Technician that designs, installs, maintains and repairs wiring and electronic components, parts, equipment and systems. Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test, troubleshoot and modify electrical machinery, electrical control equipment and circuitry.
• Assemble, mount and integrate electronic equipment racks, cabinets, and accessories
• Install and assemble electronic systems based on technical specifications
• Run electrical cable and accurately make cable and wiring connections
• Route, bundle, and ensure secure cable and wire management
• Interpret drawings, technical manuals and instructions for perform system installation activities
• Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction and perform preventative and corrective maintenance
• Maintain documentation of system installation and maintenance procedures
• Develop wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system modifications
• 5+ years of experience in installation, repair and maintenance of electrical system equipment and components
• Associate Degree or other formal training in electrical background
• Strong electrical knowledge of electrical systems, breakers and power distribution systems, motors, motor control equipment, instrumentation, PLC's and AC/DC drive systems
• Experience working with vehicular electrical/electronic/electromechanical systems
• Experience working with theatrical lighting equipment and/or control systems
• Experience working with photovoltaic and/or battery systems
• Experience working in professional electrical construction
• Experience with a physical robotic platform a plus
• Experience installing and maintaining two-way radio voice and data communications systems
12 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
electronic engineering technician with certs in high reliability soldering and plc programming as well as over 30 years of computer programming and software interfacing. references and certs up on request.
Respected gdavisAMLLC, I am the right person for you.I have extensive experience in all your [url removed, login to view] you would like more information please feel free to contact me. Regards!