Robotics Controlled Wheel
This project was successfully completed by Dimitri5000 for $220 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We are looking for someone with experience in electronic wheel design, or robotic control systems.
The overall objective of this job is to create an electronically controlled wheel, which approximately 25 inches in diameter and controlled by some electromechanical system. No physical device needs to be constructed or prototyped. Also, there is no need to reinvent the “wheel”, use existing information and previous experience to aid designing. Read on for more in-depth details about the design.
Requirements of Design:
- *Able to move forwards and backwards with precision about 500 lbs. at a maximum velocity of 5 to 10 mph or 7 to 15 feet per second.
- Able to turn left and right with precision.
- *electronics that regulate and control the system
- The actuation must be electrically powered.
- The design must be durable and able to work in outdoor conditions for many days and many hours per day.
- The cost of the device should be under $1,000 USD
Keep in mind the design should be simple, cost-efficient, and reliable.
Information that must be provided about the design:
- List of materials and costs of materials making up the electrical and mechanical design.
- A CAD drawing of the systems structure, complete with measurements and locations of the electromechanical components.
- The arrangement, controlling methods, and types of actuators used to control the wheel.
- The electronics details and devices used to power and signal actuators.(No circuit schematic needed)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online