We are looking for The Professional Electronic Engineer that is able to design an audio board for Our Company.
This project requires the design of a prototype Analog Audio Board codec PCB & associated embedded software.
( we have a selected audio codec already ) This Board must be controlled by an Intel Motherboard.
- End-to-end audio latency of less than 25ms
- Audio conversion at 24 bits/96 - 192kHz. ( selected code supports it )
- Pro TRS Jacks for Audio Out
MIDI IN, USB
- All CAD data including schematic & PCB layout (Altium format preferred)
- Bill of materials with supplier information & pricing (Farnell/RS/Digikey/Mouser preferred)
- PCB Fabrication data (gerber files, assembly drawings & manufacture instructions)
- Well commented software source code including C, assembly & make files.
- Compiled binary output files.
- Instructions to build & download the software.
Must Sign an NDA and all Work must be done under contract.
Please send email with references or past works.
Please bid if you have the Skills to Do this Job, Please don't waste our time not yours !
The Candidate must respect all agreements Made regarding developing time.
We are looking for the Professional Engineer that's willing to work with us on a Long Term Relationship to develop High Quality Audio Products and Accessories.
Email me with Any Questions !
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2202 for this job
Dear Sir. We are professional team working in embedded system design. We also have good experience on audio processing. We can do the job for you with best quality