AUDIO CODEC PCB DESIGN
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2095 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for The Professional Electronic Engineer that is able to design an audio board for Our Company.
This project requires the design of a prototype Analog Audio Board codec PCB & associated embedded software.
( we have a selected audio codec already ) This Board must be controlled by an Intel Motherboard.
- End-to-end audio latency of less than 25ms
- Audio conversion at 24 bits/96 - 192kHz. ( selected code supports it )
- Pro TRS Jacks for Audio Out
MIDI IN, USB
- All CAD data including schematic & PCB layout (Altium format preferred)
- Bill of materials with supplier information & pricing (Farnell/RS/Digikey/Mouser preferred)
- PCB Fabrication data (gerber files, assembly drawings & manufacture instructions)
- Well commented software source code including C, assembly & make files.
- Compiled binary output files.
- Instructions to build & download the software.
Must Sign an NDA and all Work must be done under contract.
Please send email with references or past works.
Please bid if you have the Skills to Do this Job, Please don't waste our time not yours !
The Candidate must respect all agreements Made regarding developing time.
We are looking for the Professional Engineer that's willing to work with us on a Long Term Relationship to develop High Quality Audio Products and Accessories.
Email me with Any Questions !
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online