See attached .pdf for component layout.
Controller must allow:
1. actuators to extend and retract when switch is in the respective position;
2. travel (up or down) is limited by an upper and a lower limit switch;
3. if travel (for example upwards) is stopped by upper limit switch the circuit must allow reverse travel (downward) that will be limited by lower limit switch;
4. putting switch in up direction to energize tv (could be via the IR port);
5. putting switch in down direction to de-energize tv (could be via the IR port);
6. power supply in is 120V AC;
7. power supply out is 12V DC;
8. all wires to be terminated on the left side of a terminal strip (jumpered connections);
9. simplicity of design (limited experience building circuits);
10. helpful link - [url removed, login to view];osCsid=fab57d0335c2d2f1ad4ea24ed87a4ef5
19 freelancers are bidding on average $252 for this job
Hello, This circuit should prove no problem at all. I would be happy to provide prototype, circuit diagram and program. I look forward to working with you. Regards, Angelo Boeti.
Hi !!We are a team of electronic engineers and we do R&D for private companies..We can do your project with high precision and with high priority..we are new to this website..